Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas!


The last post of the year comes from a rather cold, rather foggy, and rather wet London town. As I look out of the window here in my office, it looks a little bit festive… but not really picture postcard stuff, hence the image used here… which does the trick! However, I’ve just lit the fire, and there’s some Mulled Wine on the stove, and all the presents are wrapped… so things are looking up!

Wherever you’re reading this right now, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2007 was very eventful but seems to have flown by. 2008 will no doubt bring a whole host of exciting things to write about and discuss in the wonderful world of radio.

As Christmas is the one time of year you’re allowed a certain amount of ‘schmaltz’, let me use up my ‘schmaltz quota’ and say thank you to all my fantastic clients around the world (you know who you are!!). It’s been great fun working with you all, and I know we’ve done lots of good stuff together throughout the year.

Here’s to a prosperous and successful 2008 to you all!

Nik

No comments: