Tuesday 4 December 2007

NAB Europe - Presentations

For those of you who couldn't make it to NAB Europe this year, those nice people from NAB have conveniently put a selection of the presentations on their website http://www.nabeurope.org/ for all to see.
There's an interesting range of topics from "Building Sucessful Radio in Emerging Markets" to "The Impact of Latin Music Worldwide". (You may need your 'Google Translator' for this one!).

My presentation on the topic of "Does Radio Have a 10% Plus Media Share in your Country?" is also available to download. Feel free to email if you have any questions about it.

In the meantime, what exotic, sun soaked location can we all look forward to for NAB next year? I always enjoy my trip away... and in November 2008 I'm going to pack my shorts and sun-tan lotion and head off wor a winter break to... (opens envelope) oh.... it's London... in November!!

"No Shorts Required"! (I'm sure that's also one of the titles Phil Collins rejected for his 1985 album)

Well. I'll see you there... if you can make it through the fog and rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, it gets worse: the venue described in Barcelona as "The London Hilton" is actually the London Hilton Metropole, better known as the anonymous slab of concrete opposite Paddington Green Police station. S.