Monday 14 March 2011

Spring Is In the Air...

It must be Spring, as the radio conference season is in full swing again!

This week, I’ll be joining the assembled masses of the worldwide radio industry at the RadioDays Europe conference. It’s the 2nd year of this particular conference, and the organisers have done a great job at assembling all some really good speakers and interesting sessions. And with over 400 delegates coming from all over the world, it's bound be be fun too! Don’t worry if you can’t go... I’ll bring you some of the highlights reviewed here. And if you are going... look forward to catching up with you in Copenhagen. Come and say hi or email me if you're in town and fancy a beer and a chat! (And while you’re there, take a listen to client station Radio 100 on 97.2FM!)

And next week, it’s off to Athens for the Marketing Week Radio Conference where I’ll be presenting a session on “Creative Programming For The Facebook Generation”. I’ll be looking at how radio stations should respond creatively to the possibilities that the digital era now brings them as well as the creative innovations that will build audience loyalty. I very much look forward to catching up with some top representatives of the Greek radio industry while I’m there. (Plus the Greek hospitality is always pretty good!)


In the meantime, I'm doing a lot of work at the moment on getting the best out of guests and interviews, particularly on Morning / Breakfast Shows. So here's someone who always gets the best out of their guests...


No comments: